The Beat

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mariah Carey has twins!

Mariah Carey delivered her twins early Saturday Morning on her fourth wedding anniversary to husband Nick Cannon. What an anniversary gift! Now Mariah has three babies to take care of...don't worry Nick you will always be her baby! Nick tweeted, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life!" and "I won't ever be able to top this!" I agree Nick...after all kids are pure miracles :)

Getty Images




Mariah gave birth to a boy and a girl, but yet are to be named! Ahhh the suspense if killing me! Maybe they will pull a Will & Jada Smith and we'll have a Nicole and Marian! That would be cool right? I mean look how Willow and Jaden Smith turned out! They get to hang out with legendary people such as Jackie Chan and make remixes with Justin Beiber all day...

Mama Pop

What do you think they'll name them?