The Beat

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fashion Hit! Katy Perry leave it to the royals not on your nails...

Since we play all the hits I figured I will hit you with this segment/ post every week.

What is a fashion hit you may ask?  ...it will be some fashion advice/ tip/ do or don't...sinpired by celebrities and brought forth to you by the one and only ELISTA THE FASHIONISTA!!! ( I have my credentials... I used to write for CollegeFashionista.com a slick fashion website bringing you the college fashion trends & styles from college campuses all over the world ( obviously I wrote for Penn State!).

So why not bring these tips and advice to all of you? I already talk about fragrances, and other fashion from Rihanna, Gaga to Britney and Ke$ha. So let's do it up BIG....ladies & gentlemen... THE FASHION HIT!

 Trust me I will make it entertaining and we are starting with none other then Katy Perry and what the heck was going on with her nails...



Now don't get my wrong, I looove a new manicure! Actually I am going to be getting one for graduation...and a paw print would be stretching it...but I am definitely keeping it classy..french manicure and maybe some silver studs or a simple blue line. I guess I got to find the dress first before I know exactly what will be going on with my nails, however I promise they will look hot and now too outta control.



I dig the Mynx look which is so in right now ( the stick on's available online or other brands make them too ...see Wal*Mart nail aisle) but not in Royal Wedding!

Sorry Katy, nails are not for faces! You would have been better off by sticking to your "Shatter" nail polish that I am obsessed with! It is coming out in a silver shade for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie...that I cannot wait for! So if anyone knows where to get this let me know I am already on a waiting list like I was for the black Shatter at Trade Secret in the Nittany Mall.

mamasrollingstone.comcelebritywonder

Right after I posted this of course my roommates bring it home! Girls better share!!!