The Beat

Monday, May 2, 2011

Congrats Movin' On!

After a long day of setting up, and watching some pretty sick music acts I got to give it up to the entire Movin' On crew 2011 who did an excellent job at this years music festival. Also props to all the current/former/future b-terns for showing up representing the station and just wanting to help out. This event was a huge success and could not have been accomplished without all the hard work and dedication of the people behind it. Shout out to Movin' On overall Tim Haynes who will surely be missed! He has done an excellent job the last two years working with him and I am sure to expect great things from him and the rest of the graduating Movin' On crew! Good luck to everyone as you guys "move on" to bigger things, however this year's Movin' On was HUGE! Of course the rain came because someone up above feels it pertinent to storm every year, it didn't matter because the shows were awesome...with the storm came the people and the enormous crowds were incredible to be a part of. I cannot even wait for next year's if I am still around because I know it only gets better!

To check out pictures from the show peep them out here or friend Zoo Crew on Facebook!


Check out the Movin' On crew... me, Sarah, Dorey, and Danielle hanging our signs in the background picture of them with headlining act O.A.R. !!!



Lupe Fiasco was by far my fav and I think he puts it at a good note to end on..."The show goes on"

Lupe Fiascooooooooooo on stage!