The Beat

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How to take photos w/ Celebs 101

So if you see us out on the mean streets of Centre County, obviously we would love to take a picture with you! Duh! You're our fans and we love you! However there are some picture taking boundaries...I have taken the liberty to add some rules...

5. Warning!!! Tell me when you're going to take the pic...I want to look my best!

4. Look cool or smile...take your pic!

3. Know how to use your camera/ phone...GET FAMILIAR!

2. Careful hand placement...too high is I just want to be friends...too low is I just want to grab some a$$

1. Tag us on facebook!!!! ( it's B94.5 Morning Zoo Crew) especially if you are ridiculously good looking

For all other rules check out this video of actress Malin Akerman...she tells you how to take a photo with a celebrity! HAPPY PHOTO TAKING!


SMILE!!!!