The Beat

Monday, April 11, 2011

What do you want to hear at Beaver Stadium?

Beaver Stadium is taking suggestions for what to play at Penn State Football games next year! I was definitely digging Usher "OMG" last fall but this coming year here is my list that I need to hear...

The Foundations- Build me up Buttercup



All of the Lights- Kanye



We will rock you - Queen



Wiz Khalifa/ Maserati Mo's "White & Blue"/ Fergie's "Joe Paterno"



and of course a little bit of Primary Element...need to support the Team! :)    ( Mike Wallz)



Miley Cyrus-  Party in the U.S.A. ( PJ's remix with Jay-Z preferably)



Wacka Flacka Flame- No Hands



The Monkees- Daydream Believer



Nicki Minaj- Did it on em/ Moment For life



just for the fun of it....

Willow Smith- Whip my hair



and last but NOT LEAST...

Tinie Tempha & Eric Turner- Written in the stars




but I still better be hearing  "Sweet Caroline", some cowbell, the classic tunes of the Blue Band, the entire Zombie Nation refrain, Journey "Don't Stop Believing", Bon Jovi "Living on a prayer", Temptations "My Girl" , and "Hey Baby" oooo-aaaa I wanna knoooooow if you'll be my girl!!!!