The Beat

Monday, March 7, 2011

What we got on the RD ...the lowdown on the rundown

Sooo everyday when I do my show I like to put together a shortened rundown of what I plan on talking about so I don't forget...here is what I got for tonight:

3-3-Monday 4 months till I'm 22

*What is up with the bush outfront? waaaay too much snow

*re-cap weekend/ Dev concert fridizzle

*Up becomes reality-flying house

*Charlie Sheen is officially fired from “Two and a half men” and looking for an intern...hmmm...i’d say ours are pretty good candidates! I applied! hahaha
...in 75 characters or less...
-I am the goddess of the radio...so take a “hot shot” on me Charlie Sheen.

*and I became part of Lady Gaga’s Street team...basically hoping to get free stuff

*sis told me i won some other contest thing im supposed to be getting a watch & magazines, etc. i put her #...every give out someone else’s # for something?

* #bootyappreciationday on twitter

*roll up instrumental
*surfer does kickflip..caught on tape...surfing/bucket list (recycling...elephant)

*Ke$has face on ...wrappers